Wednesday, December 2, 2009

THE EIED HOLIDAY

This is a very wonderful holiday in my life. Right is a very short but is a great and wonderful holiday. I spent this holiday in my home with my family.
In the first day in this holiday went to a mosque and edit Eid prayer with my brother. After that came back a home and slider a cheep. After a slider a cheep ate
breakfast. In afternoon went my bed and slept two hours. In the evening went to see my Relatives and cingulated the Eid. In the second day went to a park with my friend and watched a film in a park cinema. After that went to a mall and meet my other friends. In the evening go to a park too and watch a big music party. In the third day went to a big family house and visited my grand father and grand mother and stay two days with your because all my family came her. For all this thing this holiday is a very great holiday in my live .

1 comment:

  1. Dear Abu Slaih,
    Nice post!
    I am glad you enjoyed your holiday!
    Abu Salih, please re-edit this post and do the following:
    1.Change all the verbs in present to the past.
    2.Use punctuation (commas) in the right place.
    3.Check your spelling. Some words here are misspelled.
    Thanks
    Teacher Hala
    P.S Where is the post about using your mobile phone?

    ReplyDelete